2014/09/13

Top 5: Unread Authors II

Another top 5 of unread authors. You can check out the first one here. I can happily inform you that I've now read three of those on the previous list.
Margaret Atwood


Most known for her book "The Handmaid's Tale", and I really want to read it. I've also heard some murmurs that her other books are really good too. Really have to get around to reading one.
Neil Gaiman


I've got "The Graveyard Book", "Neverwhere" and "The Ocean at the End of the Lane" on my to-read list. I have the impression I'm really going to love his books.
Vladimir Nabokov


I want to read Lolita, and I've never gotten around to it.
Patrick Ness



I really want to read the Chaos Walking trilogy, plus "A Monster Calls". I think Ness' books would be right up my alley.
Robin Hobb


Don't quite know where to start with this author, but lots of people keep recommending that I read something from her. So, one day...
Ah, so much to look forward to.





SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig