2014/11/05

Top 5: Series I Want to Read III

Another top 5 of series I want to read. The list is endless... This is the third top 5 I've done about the same subject; you can check out the first here and the second here.
1. Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness


I keep hearing people talk about this trilogy, saying it's some of the best literature they've ever read. All I know is that in this story, people can hear each others thoughts, which sounds really interesting.
2. The Heir Chronicles by Cinda Williams Chima


I just read The Demon King by Chima and I absolutely loved it, so I immediately put this on my to-read list. I just need to finish the Seven Realms series first...
3. Blood of Eden by Julie Kagawa


This is a vampire book, and I haven't read any vampire fiction in a really long time. I also had this on my list for "Spooky Books I Want to Read" last week, but since then, I've actually ordered it, so it'll be mine very soon.
4. Abhorsen by Garth Nix


All I know about this is that it's fantasy and it's gotten great reviews on Goodreads. And I'm always looking for great fantasy, so I really want to read this series.
5. Snow Like Ashes by Sarah Raasch


This is a newly released book and the beginning of a trilogy. What drew me into these was that the four parts of this world are all in different seasons, so one is always winter and one is always summer and so on. Sounds really, really cool!


SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig