2015/12/22

BOOKMAS DAY 22:
TOP 5: BOOKS I'D LIKE TO SEE UNDER THE CHRISTMAS TREE II

My wishlist is always miles long, but here are five of the books on my wish list this Christmas! You can check out Part I from last year here.

In Order To Live: A North Korean Girl's Journey to Freedom by Yeonmi Park and Maryanne Vollers


This is a non-fiction memoir about a woman who grew up in North Korea.

Don't Try This At home by Angela Readman


This is a short story collection and I have no idea what it's about, just that it's supposed to be amazing!

The Children's Crusade by Ann Packer


This is a historical fiction family story, and all I know is that the cover is loooovely.

The Wrath and The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh


Because everyone is reading it and I want to know what the fuss is about.

Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith


This is the third book in the crime series about Cormorran Strike. As I loved the first two, I really want this one!

What books are on your list this year?

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig