2016/12/31

2016

It is the last day of the year, and time to wrap it up!

2016 has been a turbulent year for the world, but on this little platform that is my blog as well as my YouTube channel, it's been a pretty good year. Thank you so much for your support, your comments and your messages - I love talking about books with you guys!

So. Time to look how things went reading-wise this year!

How Many Books I Read:
I set a goal of reading 100 books and I managed to do that... barely. I may have binge read four books yesterday to get there, but I did!

Books Per Month:
January: 8
February: 2
March: 9
April: 10
May: 14
June: 9
July: 10
August: 8
September: 9
October: 8
November: 8
December: 5

The Books I Read:
(again, stolen from Goodreads)

Personal Challenges:
12 Classics: 19
5 Books In Norwegian: 1
12 Translated Books: 15
5 Non-Fiction Books: 25
12 Poetry Books: 13

Other Stats:


How was your year of reading?
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig