2017/05/28

BOOK HAUL:
MAY

The month of May is at an end and you know how I mentioned spring had arrived in last months book haul? Winter came back with a vengeance this month and we've had snow more days than I can count. Luckily, it's melted and the weather is slowly but surely making its way to warmer days.

What is really great though, is that the days in Oslo are really long this time of year, which cannot help but lift your spirits. It was also Norway's national day this month, which I spent mostly playing with my adorable nephew (and also hanging out with family, but you know, the nephew is what's important here).

I also, true to form, got a bunch of new books. I am also quickly beginning to run out of space on my shelves, so I definitely need to have a clear out over the summer. Anyways, enough rambling, here are the books!

















I hope you've all had a wonderful month and wish you all a great start to June!
ALL LINKS ARE AFFILIATE
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig